Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of D.lgs n. 196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
- The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking on the site
- The data will be held within an electronic database.
- Inserting your details is obbligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking. The lack of such information prevents any furtherment of the contract.
- The data will be passed on exclusively to the recipients necessary for the completion of the booking contract (eg: the hotel). The data will not be passed on to any outside parties.
- The holder of the data is:
Via Mangialupini, 22
84017 Positano (SA)
- The person responsible for the data is:
Via Mangialupini, 22
84017 Positano (SA)
- You can exercise your rights regarding the holder of the data at any point, as per article 7 of D.lgs. n. 196, which for your convenience is reproduced in whole below.
Decreto Legislativo n.196/2003
Article 7 – Right of access to personal information and other rights.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal details which concern them, even if not yet registered, including their communication in an intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal details.
b) how these details are used.
c) the working of the electronic system which manages the data.
d) the identity of the holder, the person in charge and the assigned representative as per article 5, comma 2.
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal details can be communicated or those who can find out about them.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectifying, and, as applicable, the integration of the data.
b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law. This also includes any details which have been passed on but which weren’t necessary for the working of the system.
c) the declaration that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, are communicated to the parties to whom the personal details are passed on, apart from in cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disporportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) to the use of the personal details which concern him, with legitimate reason which concerns the purpose of their initial collection;
b) to the use of personal details which concern him with the aim of sending publicity or direct sales material either for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves onyour computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Do we use other cookies?
Some of our pages or subsites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so, the details of these will be provided in their specific cookies notice page. You may be asked for your agreement to store these cookies.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.